To jump to a specific post click the "Blog Archive" or "Jump to the Beginning" buttons on the right

Friday, January 29, 2016

Welcome Aboard! Let's Begin Our Journey.

As most of you know I am taking off in a few days for a multi-month travel adventure. Although I've never "blogged" before (I'm sure this will be quite evident) and I'm really not much of a writer, I am going to endeavor to document my travels on this blog so you can share in the adventure.  We'll see how it goes.  


Now I know several of you have blogs of your own and many of you are quite tech savvy, so please feel free to email me with any suggestions you may have on how I can spruce up my blog, add cool plugins and/or just make it more interesting. 

Speaking of keeping things interesting....to try and keep it somewhat interesting and interactive we'll play a game called, "Where Am I".  I will post a picture and/or provide information about where I am or what I am doing and you can try to guess where I am and post your response in a comment. Now you can't just say Australia or the South Pacific.  You need to be as specific as you can.  If it's some place you've been you can tell everyone the street I'm standing on or the pub I'm in :-).  The next day (or next post) I will reveal the location from the previous (day or post) and post the next one.  Whoever gets the most correct locations at the end of the trip wins.....

Ok, so I may be exaggerating a little...how about a Hot Pocket?   :-)

So let's started.....here's the first pic.....




Where Am I?

6 comments:

Rick said...

I told my daughter that the bald guy in the picture is coming to visit...she didn't believe me :-(

Unknown said...

Florida?

I suck at games.

Enjoy the trip.

Unknown said...

Your mothers house in NC

Manna said...

Beautiful Southeastern Pa.

k-patchit said...

Now that's just lazy. Don't you need bread and milk? Have a great trip. You've earned it.
-Kush

Unknown said...

That's your driveway in West Chester! :)