To jump to a specific post click the "Blog Archive" or "Jump to the Beginning" buttons on the right

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Day 53 - ....And More Decisions

It was another good day in Oz.....much the same as the last two....

Once again I spent most of my day sitting on the deck, updating the blog, watching Alaska and the birds and preparing for next week.  With the diving decision made yesterday my attention turned to the #2 reason for traveling to the Cairns area....the Daintree Rainforest.

The Daintree Rainforest (Google, WikiWebImages) is one of the oldest rainforests on the planet and is located about 2 hours north of Cairns.  When I began thinking about diving the GBR and traveling to Cairns I knew I wanted to visit the Daintree and (if possible) stay in the rainforest.  After doing some research I found (what I think is) a couple of cool places to do just that.....but more on that next week.

So Alaska and I had another relaxing day sitting on the deck, updating the blog (me) and keeping an eye on the local bird population (Alaska) :-) 

Where Am I

No comments: