To jump to a specific post click the "Blog Archive" or "Jump to the Beginning" buttons on the right

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Day 48 - Just Chillin'

Today was a get "somewhat" back to "normal" day (my "normal" for Australia).  I took care of a few things back in the states during the early morning (before everything closed in the US and everyone went to sleep), ate lunch, did some reading/research for my trip to Cairns next week and took a run.



As I was running I stopped to take a few (more :-) pictures of the bay and just happened to catch another rainbow (see below).  I'm thinking maybe this (and NZ) should be called the land of rainbows because I've seen so many since I've been here....


After my run I came back home and basically chilled for the rest of the day.  I know, it sounds like a really difficult life, and it's probably not for everyone, but it suits me just fine for now.  ;-)

Where Am I

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know you are to follow the rainbow and look for the leprechauns