To jump to a specific post click the "Blog Archive" or "Jump to the Beginning" buttons on the right

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Day 49 - Come and Get It

For most of the day today I picked up right where I left off yesterday.....just chillin'.  :-)  Alaska and I sat up a little "office" on the deck and (I) began working to try and catch up on my blog posts....


While I was sitting there I had a pretty cool little visitor (luckily Alaska had moved inside for awhile).....




I am definitely going to miss seeing all the "unusual" (for the US) birds and animals around here and the "strange" sounds they make.....


I had told Rick and Linda that I would make dinner for the family tonight so in the afternoon I headed to the grocery to buy the indigence for my "world famous" spaghetti sauce....which a "lucky" few of you have experienced first hand. :-)  In the place of traditional pasta we used string zucchini which I've always wanted to try....it was delicious!  I'm happy to say that dinner went well and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

After dinner I retired downstairs and watched a movie before calling it at night.

Where Am I


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could listen to those birds all day!

Unknown said...

I only hear these particular birds once or twice a day (I think they would get on my nerves after a while :-) but there are always birds singing and chirping in Rick's back yard.